Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cosmic Dancing

I am in love with dancers. Period. I also have a lot of dancer friends. I'm always trying to come up with new concepts to entertain them.... this was my latest try. I think its safe to say we had fun!


oh ps. you've seen them both before....
Amy 1//Amy 2//James











and then my personal favorite...


and like always... some fun outtakes :)


(she's picking super gross plastered with flour/rain grass and leaves off of her foot) haha

WARNING: bff tumbling towards you with flour in his hands will cause temporarily blindness/burning

and the shot on the left was actually the first light/flour test :)

1 comment:

  1. ur personal favorite is mine too.... where they are holding hands....LOVE! and this is an amazing person with special skills!

    ReplyDelete