Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ashley - saying hello to an old friend



Ashley was hands down one of the reasons I first got interested in photography. She was extremely photogenic in every photo I ever saw of her on myspace.. so after begging her to come out to my dad's house in the middle of nowhere, we spent the day shooting in every random location we could find. Now that you saw her "today" ^^^

Lets quickly take a trip down memory lane..





I should also probably mention that the above photos were all taken in 2005/2006. Somewhere in there!

Now let's move to present day.
Just four years into the future...
and I'd like to think that we both have come a long way :)





I love my trips back to my hometown.. I always find a new place to shoot!

now.. believe it or not.. these last ones were taken at my grandparents house, the same location as the photos of ashley in the white skirt!




Pretty sure you HAVE to agree that she's gorgeous :)


2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! What's your setup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not engaged or pregnant, but you can go ahead and book those events in my life. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete