Monday, June 21, 2010

So I have a really bad habit...

Of taking a million photos...

and then never showing the people in them more than one or two.
This of course doesn't apply to paying customers such as seniors, engagements... whatever. Just mostly when I need people for a particular project... or if there is a specific look I want.. I take the image that i want.. edit that one.. and then no one ever gets to see the other 200 + that I took before and after the final image.

I decided to take the time to go back through some images that I know some people were dying to see almost 7 months ago now.

This was originally for a collaborative project I did with Kristen Walters. I did portraits of my friends each embodying a different color.. here are some of the "out takes"

We'll start with Zach. You've seen him a million times on this blog so far.. so it'll be a comfortable jumping off point.




Then we'll move to my super hot roommate, Bryce :)




Jessica, you should remember her from her bridal session, Here


Ashley, look for her soon.. I am shooting her engagement session tomorrrow!


Kristin, probably one of the most natural models I've ever shot! She is so gorgeous!


If you know me at all, you know that I love dancers. So here I present James ;)


So who did I save for last?
Emma Lanham.
Why?
Because she is one of my favorite people to shoot. She is crazy.. energetic.. and its hard to get a photo where she is smiling or laughing hysterically. These were actually from 2 different shoots, but I love them both. Enjoy!






<3 <3 <3 Check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. love the cat shots...nice post kimber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! i love her kitty!!!!! i want it! lol :)

    ReplyDelete