Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ashley and Corey

I met Ashley and Corey both through mutual friends and our many classes together at UNCG. Ashley is a wonderful artist, and has a wonderful blog based on her interest in photography and crafts. I follow her religiously and used her blog as major inspiration when planning out this day for them! Visit her blog :Here

After seeing Ashley's post of her and her best friend Kristin at Yum-Yum, I knew I wanted to take her and Corey back there to enjoy some glass bottled coke :)



As I said in an earlier post, I recently found a really awesome location about a block from my house.. I knew it would be perfect for today.. and despite the insane heat of the evening.. I think we got some pretty amazing shots!



And as proved in THIS POST, I knew Ashley was a big fan of bubbless!


FUN FACT: I happened to see this case here and knew that i wanted to include it in our day :)


If i've learned anything from hanging out with Ashley.. its that she and I are very much alike in the sense that we are both semi eclectic/pack rats of sorts. Its one of my favorite things about her though... who else has these fun colored ottomans ?!



and wildflowers in the middle of concrete? sure!


and as our last idea of the day... MATCHING SUNGLASSES FTW!


I love those two :)

6 comments:

  1. probably my favorite series/set of yours kimber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you didn't just say FTW... haha really nice set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i love the ones at yum-yum! these are all great, Kimber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those really look like magazine shoots! i love em!
    glad you told your old momma to look at em.....marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. great Job!!!
    My favorite is the sun in-between them as they kiss. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete