Monday, June 7, 2010

today :(



well... this is the official last day that I will see Zach... at least for a long while.

I guess i'll share a tumblr post that I did a few days ago.

"its 2:28 am.. and i’m sitting in my new room. Zach’s room. It’s still his… although i paid the rent today…

He’s in Mt. Airy right now… and its like… it feels so WRONG that he isn’t here. I can’t even imagine how I’m going to feel on Monday when he gets on that plane, and I really know that he ISN’T coming back anytime soon. I’ve lost so many friends to moving… not really lost them I guess… but it’s never the same once they leave… and honestly, I’m just not ready to let this one go.

I am such a retarded and emotional girl right now.

All I know is that I can’t wait for him to be back tomorrow.

kay.

goodnight world.

(and for those that matter… you’ll know why typing that last statement made me cry a little)"

No comments:

Post a Comment