Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jessica's Bridals

For those of you who don't know.. Jessica is one of my best friends here in Greensboro. I met her when I moved to Welcome, NC my senior year of high school, and we've been friends ever since! I've used her in my photography work a few times; she is always willing to model whether its just for fun to help me promote senior session images. Here are a few oldies that you may have missed!


I'll never forget the day that Jessica told me that she got engaged. I'm pretty sure that it was during one of our art history classes.. and she mentioned that she was going to wait until she graduated college to actually get married. Now the time has come.. we are both recent graduates of the art program at UNCG, and so it is time for her to say her vows! It is really weird to think of a time when I only knew John through photos she had shown me (as he was serving in the Army during our freshman and sophomore year at UNCG) because now I see them both on a semi-regular basis.

Jessica and John will be married June 25th 2010 at Ocean Isle beach.
Although I am not photographing her wedding (as they are having a very close and intimate wedding with close family only), I did have the honor of shooting her bridal images recently!
















She was so gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment